PostgreSQL is a powerful, open source object-relational database system that uses and extends the SQL language combined with many features that safely store and scale the most complicated data workloads. The origins of PostgreSQL date back to 1986 as part of the POSTGRES project at the University of California at Berkeley and has more than 30 years of active development on the core platform.
PostgreSQL has earned a strong reputation for its proven architecture, reliability, data integrity, robust feature set, extensibility, and the dedication of the open source community behind the software to consistently deliver performant and innovative solutions. PostgreSQL runs on all major operating systems (download), has been ACID-compliant since 2001, and has powerful add-ons such as the popular PostGIS 🔗 geospatial database extender. It is no surprise that PostgreSQL has become the open source relational database of choice for many people and organisations.
PostgreSQL is a core Sirius Technology, and we have been working with it since our founding in 1998.
We offer the following PostgreSQL Services:
- Strategic Consultancy - We help you identify opportunities to benefit from what PostgreSQL can do for you. Learn more >
- Deployment and Systems Integration - We design, build and integrate systems using PostgreSQL. Learn more >
- Training - We pass on our expert PostgreSQL knowledge. Learn more >
- Support - We give you the confidence to use PostgreSQL with our expertise backing you when you need it. Learn more >
- Managed Service - We manage your PostgreSQL systems to provide a solution that meets your specific technology need. Learn more >
We would love to hear about how you are using PostgreSQL, or are thinking about using PostgreSQL, and we are sure you would find value in an expert, free and no-obligation discussion of your PostgreSQL needs. Simply have us reach out to you or call us now on 0333 344 5054.