It's hard to think of an organization today that isn't dependent on its IT systems for a lot of its day to day business - and IT infrastructure is the foundation upon which IT systems are built. The effective performance of IT business applications depends on key elements of infrastructure such as networks, security, and the management of the data. If they don't work properly, everything comes to a grinding halt.
For the last two decades SiriUS has consistently demonstrated its ability to carefully listen to and understand the needs of our clients and to translate them into industrial-strength infrastructures based on Linux and Open Source.
We offer our clients full end-to-end transformational and ongoing operational services founded on our understanding of our clients' business challenges, developed through strong, long-term client relationships.
Whether we're working with you to transform your IT operations, or managing them for you on an ongoing basis, we deliver improved performance, long-term cost reductions and above all, the freedom for you to focus more on your customers.
We can help you...
- Make smart architectural decisions from the start
- Reduce risk
- Accelerate project completion and time to value
- Integrate open and closed source software components
- Reduce support requirements
- Maximise product performance
- Deliver knowledge transfer and best practices to your in-house team
- A proven track record. Sirius has 20+ years' experience of successfully delivering large-scale IT transformation projects using Linux and other Open Source technologies.
- The right resources. Drawn from all technology practice areas, our professionals bring deep experience, an understanding of business systems and an innovative approach that mitigates risk and keeps costs manageable.
- A holistic approach. We focus on solving IT problems, but in order to create more complete solutions and positively impact business outcomes, we incorporate strategy, technologies, processes, people, and IT operations. By analysing improvement opportunities across the Open Source landscape, we help clients implement solutions that will deliver benefits for years to come.
- Deep technical know-how. We're not generalists. Our professionals bring deep technology consulting skills, proven methodologies and insights that collectively help our clients hit their cost and performance goals.
- Network of alliances with the Open Source Community. We work closely with Open Source projects and vendors such as KDE, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, Red Hat Linux and the Free Software Foundation. Our alliance relationships let us extend the range of capabilities and solutions we can offer and reduces clients' project risk.