Apache CouchDB™ is a terrific single-node database that works just like any other database behind an application server of your choice. It is also a clustered database that allows you to run a single logical database server on any number of servers or VMs. Individual nodes use a crash-resistent append-only data structure. A multi-node CouchDB cluster saves all data redundantly, so it is always available when you need it.
CouchDB makes use of the ubiquitous HTTP protocol and JSON data format and is compatible with any software that supports them. CouchDB also works great with external tools like HTTP proxy servers, load balancers. Its unique Replication Protocol is the foundation for a whole new generation of “Offline First” applications for Mobile applications and other environments with challenging network infrastructures.
We offer the following CouchDB Services:
- Strategic Consultancy - We help you identify opportunities to benefit from what CouchDB can do for you. Learn more >
- Deployment and Systems Integration - We design, build and integrate systems using CouchDB. Learn more >
- Training - We pass on our expert CouchDB knowledge. Learn more >
- Support - We give you the confidence to use CouchDB with our expertise backing you when you need it. Learn more >
- Managed Service - We manage your CouchDB systems to provide a solution that meets your specific technology need. Learn more >
We would love to hear about how you are using CouchDB, or are thinking about using CouchDB, and we are sure you would find value in an expert, free and no-obligation discussion of your CouchDB needs. Simply have us reach out to you or call us now on (509) 254-5005.