Whether you're a startup, an NGO, a local council, a government department or a multi-national corporation, the chances are that your website and other digital channels are fundamental to your operation. The days of brochure-ware websites are now ancient history, and digital engagement has become the core of most businesses.
To keep pace with the uptake of digital channels, the technology that underpins them has grown exponentially in complexity - so much so that it's a full-time job just to stay up to date with the terminology used, let alone to maintain a good understanding of what's out there.
Unless technology is your core business, you would probably rather let someone else take the strain of developing, maintaining and supporting your digital infrastructure. That's where Sirius comes in. We have the experience and knowledge to look after your entire digital estate and ensure that all the moving parts work together to deliver the best possible experience for your users.
- Consultancy and digital strategy
- Site audits and code reviews
- Digital development, including front-end and back-end site building, as well as custom module and theme development within your chosen CMS platform
- Systems integration
- Content management solutions - primarily using Drupal 8 (but other open source options also available)
- Performance reviews and optimisation
- Outsourced development
- System architecture
- Hosting and infrastructure development and management
- 24 x 7 support for all aspects of your digital estate
- Drupal 8 for content management
- Drupal Commerce for eCommerce
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) for hosting and infrastructure management
- Apache Solr or Elastic Search for web/enterprise search
- Docker for containerised services
- Varnish for caching
If a stable yet flexible digital infrastructure is a core part of your organisational strategy, then you should talk to us.