The Apache Hadoop® project develops open-source software for reliable, scalable, distributed computing.
The Apache Hadoop software library is a framework that allows for the distributed processing of large data sets across clusters of computers using simple programming models. It is designed to scale up from single servers to thousands of machines, each offering local computation and storage. Rather than rely on hardware to deliver high-availability, the library itself is designed to detect and handle failures at the application layer, so delivering a highly-available service on top of a cluster of computers, each of which may be prone to failures.
Apache Hadoop® is a core SiriUS Technology, and we have been working with it for well over a decade.
We offer the following Hadoop Services:
- Strategic Consultancy - We help you identify opportunities to benefit from what Hadoop can do for you. Learn more >
- Deployment and Systems Integration - We design, build and integrate systems using Hadoop. Learn more >
- Training - We pass on our expert Hadoop knowledge. Learn more >
- Support - We give you the confidence to use Hadoop with our expertise backing you when you need it. Learn more >
- Managed Service - We manage your Hadoop systems to provide a solution that meets your specific technology need. Learn more >
We would love to hear about how you are using Hadoop, or are thinking about using Hadoop, and we are sure you would find value in an expert, free and no-obligation discussion of your Hadoop needs. Simply have us reach out to you or call us now at (509) 254-5005.