InfluxDB is an open-source time series database (TSDB) written in Go. It is designed to handle high write and query loads and provides a SQL-like query language called InfluxQL for interacting with data.
InfluxDB is optimized for fast, high-availability storage and retrieval of time series data in fields such as operations monitoring, application metrics, Internet of Things sensor data, and real-time analytics.
It also has support for processing data from Graphite.
We offer the following InfluxDB Services:
- Strategic Consultancy - We help you identify opportunities to benefit from what InfluxDB can do for you. Learn more >
- Deployment and Systems Integration - We design, build and integrate systems using InfluxDB. Learn more >
- Training - We pass on our expert InfluxDB knowledge. Learn more >
- Support - We give you the confidence to use InfluxDB with our expertise backing you when you need it. Learn more >
- Managed Service - We manage your InfluxDB systems to provide a solution that meets your specific technology need. Learn more >
We would love to hear about how you are using InfluxDB, or are thinking about using InfluxDB, and we are sure you would find value in an expert, free and no-obligation discussion of your InfluxDB needs. Simply have us reach out to you or call us now on (509) 254-5005.