The OpenLDAP Project is a collaborative effort to develop a robust, commercial-grade, fully featured, and open source LDAP suite of applications and development tools. The project is managed by a worldwide community of volunteers that use the Internet to communicate, plan, and develop the OpenLDAP Suite and its related documentation.
OpenLDAP is a core SiriUS Technology, and we have been working with it since our founding in 1998.
We offer the following OpenLDAP Services:
- Strategic Consultancy - We help you identify opportunities to benefit from what OpenLDAP can do for you. Learn more >
- Deployment and Systems Integration - We design, build and integrate systems using OpenLDAP. Learn more >
- Training - We pass on our expert OpenLDAP knowledge. Learn more >
- Support - We give you the confidence to use OpenLDAP with our expertise backing you when you need it. Learn more >
- Managed Service - We manage your OpenLDAP systems to provide a solution that meets your specific technology need. Learn more >
Learn how SiriUS helped...
- SAP implement OpenLDAP for thousands of their staff, and provide 24/7/365 support for the solution.
- ABN AMRO implement OpenLDAP for DevOps for thousands users, and provide ongoing expert support.
We would love to hear about how you are using OpenLDAP, or are thinking about using OpenLDAP, and we are sure you would find value in an expert, free and no-obligation discussion of your OpenLDAP needs. Simply have us reach out to you or call us now on (509) 254-5005.