Samba is the standard Windows interoperability suite of programs for Linux and Unix.
Since 1992, Samba has provided secure, stable and fast file and print services for all clients using the SMB/CIFS protocol, such as all versions of DOS and Windows, OS/2, Linux and many others.
Samba is an important component to seamlessly integrate Linux/Unix Servers and Desktops into Active Directory environments. It can function both as a domain controller or as a regular domain member.
Samba is a software package that gives network administrators flexibility and freedom in terms of setup, configuration, and choice of systems and equipment. Because of all that it offers, Samba has grown in popularity, and continues to do so, every year since its release in 1992.
Samba is a core SiriUS Technology, and we have been working with it since our founding in 1998.
We offer the following Samba Services:
- Strategic Consultancy - We help you identify opportunities to benefit from what Samba can do for you. Learn more >
- Deployment and Systems Integration - We design, build and integrate systems using Samba. Learn more >
- Training - We pass on our expert Samba knowledge. Learn more >
- Support - We give you the confidence to use Samba with our expertise backing you when you need it. Learn more >
- Managed Service - We manage your Samba systems to provide a solution that meets your specific technology need. Learn more >
Learn how SiriUS helped
- A Baker Hughes subsidiary implement an OpenLDAP and Samba based Infrastructure on Linux for their Windows Desktops, and provide ongoing support.
We would love to hear about how you are using Samba, or are thinking about using Samba, and we are sure you would find value in an expert, free and no-obligation discussion of your Samba needs. Simply have us reach out to you or call us now on (509) 254-5005.