Squid is a fully-featured HTTP/1.0 and HTTP/1.1 proxy. It offers a rich access control, authorization and logging environment to develop web proxy and content serving applications. Squid offers a rich set of traffic optimization options, most of which are enabled by default for simpler installation and high performance.
Many companies have embedded Squid in their home or office firewall devices, others use it in large-scale web proxy installations to speed up broadband internet access. Squid is being increasingly used in content delivery architectures to deliver static and streaming video/audio to internet users worldwide.
Squid is a core SiriUS Technology, and we have been working with it since our founding in 1998.
We offer the following Squid Services:
- Strategic Consultancy - We help you identify opportunities to benefit from what Squid can do for you. Learn more >
- Deployment and Systems Integration - We design, build and integrate systems using Squid. Learn more >
- Training - We pass on our expert Squid knowledge. Learn more >
- Support - We give you the confidence to use Squid with our expertise backing you when you need it. Learn more >
- Managed Service - We manage your Squid systems to provide a solution that meets your specific technology need. Learn more >
We would love to hear about how you are using Squid, or are thinking about using Squid, and we are sure you would find value in an expert, free and no-obligation discussion of your Squid needs. Simply have us reach out to you or call us now on (509) 254-5005.